Uniqueness of people are not based on what people say to them here in tumblr, it is so common for people here to label other bloggers as ‘nonsense’ just because they have a long piece of info and making it an entry to this blogsite, people will relate and like it and then they’ll feel high and mighty criticizing other blogs. Stop doing that. If you keep on putting a label for other people’s blogs and force people to make sensible blogs, how can you be of difference from other people’s creativity?
- People enjoy doing one-liners.
- People enjoy TA’s
- People enjoy conversing using the reply button.
- People enjoy pictures.
- People enjoy being narcissistic.
- People enjoy being sensible.
- People enjoy complaining.
- People enjoy re-blogs
- People enjoy to get your attention (even though you’re a nobody)
- People enjoy jokes.
- People enjoy being a suicidal bitch
- People enjoy different-things-i-don’t-fucking-know-what-else.
Deal with it. Embrace the differences. Don’t label them. It doesn’t make you any better. You are nothing. Without them. So maybe they have crappy posts sometimes, well who hasn’t?
People’s creativity is based on what they feel like doing. That’s what this tumblr is all about. Differences NOT discrimination on one’s post.